Most important aspect of optimization is understanding and meeting the target of your audience. Becoming an expert in this field, you could save a lot of money by not having to hire a an SEO service provider. Based on B2B marketing, every month, Google’s search engine goes through an average of 10.3 million searches. Consequently, if your website is highly ranked in Google, you will notice an increase in revenue because of the increase of clicks that you receive.
Traffic comes from Search Queries
Website’s traffic primarily comes from search queries. So, we have to deploy advanced SEO techniques that you should implement immediately to increase the rate of visitors you receive, search traffic, and your conversion rate. Auditing is more commonly known as a systematic process wherein you assess, examine, and determine which areas are underperforming in events, results, concepts, and financial matters.
- There are websites that can assess your web page, and one of them is Quicksprout. Go to the website and input your page URL into the search box
- Click the “Log in with Google” button to start the assessment
- Analyze the results from Quicksprout
Quick sprout Provides you the problems of your site
The analysis that Quick sprout provides includes your website’s SEO score, speed score, errors, warnings, load time, page size, and requests. The great thing about Quick sprout is that it gives you details on the problems of your site. By taking into consideration what Quick sprout gives, you can already remove or improve the page elements that are deemed as red flags. The common warnings that webmasters experience are related to the heading tags; because the optimal heading tags should only contain 15 to 65 characters, but most of us create heading tags that are more than 70 characters. The heading tags and meta descriptions are important SEO elements and should be created properly.
Data Research from End-User Value
Essentially, Google is a data company which makes every platform, tool, or algorithm that they send out primarily for one purpose: to get data from users and use it to improve and build a stronger system called the search engine. Similarly, you need to use the data that comes from your target audience. The feedback that your ideal users of a product or service give will help you create content that is in accordance with their own tastes and standards.
Data of Audience engagement
The public is responsible for the sharing, funding, or production of a certain idea or concept. If you know which
social media platform your target audience spends the most time in, you can already assess what their preferences are. Quora is the social media platform that will be used as an example:
- Go to Quora., and input your primary keyword in the search box
- Click search
- Assess which of the results has the most answers, or click on the most relevant headline and read the answers that the users provided for that certain thread.
- Extract the ideas, brainstorm on how you can convert the ideas into an SEO-worthy content, create the content, and publish it.
The important thing to remember is that data research is only useful if it is applicable to your users. Also, as long as you can create content that can answer user queries, your site’s search traffic and conversion rate will significantly improve.
Creating More Optimized Landing Pages
Most B2B companies do understand the importance of landing pages which will improve search traffic. A considerable amount of clicks in a B2B company’s website direct the user to the homepage, and not a landing page. Obviously, homepages are important, but the landing pages are where you try to build a relationship with each and every visitor.
Techniques for Optimizing the Landing Pages
Here’s a simplified version on how you can optimize your landing pages:
- Choose a long-tail keyword, and create a landing page for it so that you can gain results from search engines
- Add title tags, meta tag description, and keywords
- Use the keywords as naturally as you can, so that you can avoid keyword stuffing.
- The content of the landing page should be 2000+ words.
- Write the landing page to persuade visitors to take the next step
- Always remember that the perfect landing page contains a headline, secondary headline, bullet points, and CTA’s (call-to-actions)
Call to Action
Landing pages is to engage with your audience. When your landing pages start to rank up for their main keywords, you can tweak the content, or add more CTA’s to increase your conversion rate; while also improving your skills in SEO.
Also, having a beautiful design will help your landing page succeed, because if you have a well-written landing page, but your design is not up-to-par, then the whole landing page will downright fail. This is because the design of your landing page is as important as the content itself. It makes your page unique, and it gives your readers a different experience than just reading the content.
Lastly, build link in your landing pages. Links are an essential part of Google’s ranking factors. Without links, your page will not rank – even if it is full of quality content and unique designs. So, always incorporate a link to all your pages!
Site Responsiveness and Being Mobile Friendly
The growth rate for mobile search queries has unexpectedly multiplied over the last couple of years; which will entail more traffic if you make your website more mobile friendly. Since the introduction of smartphones, people have begun to use their mobile gadgets to access and scour the world wide web. Similarly, mobile users are more passionate shoppers because of the fact that they can buy anything from anywhere; which is impossible to do when you are a desktop user. Again, there is unlimited potential for gaining more search traffic when you make your website more mobile-friendly.
Make use of Infographics
Research has concluded that 90% of information that enters the human brain is purely visual.
- Create an infographic through thorough research about trending ideas or topics.
- Couple your infographic with high-quality and informative content
- Submit your infographic to infographics directories.
- Focus on building quality links because it is never about the quantity.
Use Latent Semantic Indexing
Unnecessary dumping of keywords do not help. Always try to use LSI keyword, which is basically the synonyms of your chosen keywords.
Here are a few reminders when you use LSI keywords:
- Always look for LSI keywords that are synonymous to a specific keyword, but has different spelling and structure.
- Never overstuff your content with LSI keywords. Only use them when they flow naturally within a certain paragraph.
- Write naturally. Avoid making the LSI keywords become more important than the keyword that you are trying to rank.
- Always remember that the LSI keyword is there to provide additional meaning to your content, and help Google understand the topic at hand.
Essentially, Google always looks for these key terms in your content. If they find these keywords, Google believes that the readers will benefit from them as well; which will enable you to have higher rankings.
Your Competitor’s Keywords
Make use of your competitors keywords which are ranked most. Then create much better content for those keywords that will be published in your own website.
- Go to SEMrush
- Input your competitor’s site URL
- Set the country to wherever you are located in, or the country your target market is in
- Click search
- Analyze the live keywords that pop-up
- Verify the ranking of the keywords by doing a quick Google search, and inputting the keywords that you have researched.
After doing all of these, you can now create much better content for the keywords that you have researched, and you should also build link in that particular page to boost its capability to rank. Also, it would be helpful if you research the sites that link to your competitor’s site.
Then, contact the sites that you have found, and tell them about your article that is closely related to your competitor’s. There is a high possibility that they will link to your page as well, which will give you additional referral traffic. One site that you can use to find the pages that link to your competitor’s pages is Backlinkwatch.com.
Being Active on Authoritative Platforms
If you have been blogging for a considerable amount of time, you should revisit your archives to re-use them for great results. Some of the content that you have written are still generating organic traffic even if you do not monitor them on a regular basis. You can improve these pages and use their authority for higher search rankings.
Start by identifying which of your archive pages performed best, and from there, create a much better content that is based on recent trends and ideas; which will significantly improve your search traffic. Here’s how you can know which of your archive pages performed best:
- Log in to Google Analytics
- Click the Behavior tab on the left side
- Go to Site Content, then All Pages
- Look for the best-performing pages from 3 to 6 months ago
- From there, you can double your search traffic by:
- Writing a shareable headline
- The most crucial part here is to generate a headline that will persuade people to share your archive page
- It should give viewers a sense of curiosity, while still retaining the clarity of the page
- Back it up with some facts and statistics
- Always include research or experiments conducted that are related to your topic.
- If the viewers only have you as the only one making an assertion, they might not open your page, but if you have supporting data and statistics; there will be a higher chance that they open the page.
Your content pages, or blogs, are powerful marketing tools that can help you significantly improve sales, lead generation, and conversion rate. However things are not easy as told. Knowing these advanced SEO techniques will significantly help you gain traffic, and in establishing your brand. Now you will be confident to use these techniques into your own site and check the result.